You like your independence. You may fear losing it. You know from experience how quickly change can happen—health, loss, mobility challenges, COVID!
Before a crisis limits your independence and choices, take charge of your future.The time is now to prepare for your next chapter.
DAILY MONEY MANAGEMENT
You spent a lifetime carefully managing your money. You likely have a team of trusted advisors—financial planners, insurance agents, CPAs and tax planners, bankers and more. A Daily Money Manager is the glue between these advisors and you, keeping the day-to-day of your finances in sync with your plan.
How would you feel if:
- Bills are paid on time
- Credit cards and bank accounts are reviewed for incorrect charges
- Problems are resolved
- Safeguards exist to lessen identity theft and fraud risks
- You had some support in your new role as a fiduciary
- Insurance and auto renewals are tracked
- Cash flow is managed to cover taxes, big vacation plans, gifts to family
- Vital records are organized and updated consistently
- Junk mail is reduced
- And more
And money management was “one less thing” to worry about?
HEALTH AND HOME ASSISTANCE
When you want to plan for your future—or you are trying to help a loved one with changes prompted by illness or aging concerns–
We help you through the changes in your life.
- Adjusting your home to meet your needs
- Home maintenance planning
- Transportation solutions for non-drivers
- Hiring in-home help
- Organizing, decluttering, inventories
- Evaluating your relocation options
- Finding the right realtors, lenders, inspectors
- Preparing for a move
- Coordinating with lawyers, financial planners, insurance agents
- So many details…
These changes require time, organization, resources, and expertise.
Having Best Life Advisors at your side adds confidence and peace of mind to your decisions.